& Farm tips
Advisory for statutory management requirements and/or standards for good agricultural and environmental conditions and agricultural practices beneficial for the environment
- Advice concerning the requirements of cross-compliance
- Tips regarding beneficial for the climate and the environment, agricultural practices - “greening”
- Design the implementation of the Integrated Management System
To active farmers with priority to those aged <55 years and to the beneficiaries of the actions of measure 10 "Agri-environmental and climate measures". They can't be beneficiaries are included in the small farmers scheme. In the Design of the implementation of a System of Integrated Management can not be beneficiaries the beneficiaries of the Measure 3 "quality Schemes for agricultural products and food" of the RDP.
Advisory for quality and efficiency of water resources
- Advice concerning the rational use of water on farms including the pension plan of management of water for the needs of a farm
Priority to beneficiaries of Action 4.1.2 "Implementation of investments that contribute to water savings" of sub-Measure 4.1 "Support for investments in agricultural holdings" and to beneficiaries of 4.1 aged <55 years.
- Advice relating to the protection and proper management of water, including the rational use of fertilizers
Priority to beneficiaries of sub-Measures 4.1 "Support for investments in agricultural holdings" aged <55 years, 6.1 "Aid for starting a business by young farmers" and 6.3 "Aid for starting a business for the development of small farms".
- Advice relating to the management of animal waste (manure) with the aim of reducing water pollution
Priority beneficiaries of the sub-Measure 4.1 Support for investments in agricultural holdings" who are holders of animal or mixed farms that are subject to LPD.
Advice on general principles of integrated pest management
- Advice concerning the requirements of integrated pest management
What is included and not limited to:
- Prevention measures to prevent the installation of pests in the crop
- Monitoring of the evolution enemies, diseases, and weeds and analysis
risk for the spread of these. Measures to avoid a population outbreak of pests
- Identification and registration of beneficial organisms
- Selection and application of the most appropriate measures or instruments for the purpose of safer for humans and the environment, culture, and the more effective management of diseases, pests and weeds
- Written instructions to the producers-operators crop-dusting machines for each application, which is the kind of PWT, time, dose, volume of spray fluid and the application technique
- Instructions for the control of the spray equipment, with the criteria of effectiveness and safety for humans and the environment.
- Written instructions for personal protective equipment, how to mixing and application of the PWT
- Support the producers for keeping the records of application PWT, dates of harvest, etc.
- Sampling for control of residues of the PWT in the agricultural product
- Instructions for the storage of the FRUITS and their inventory
- Evaluation PWT, to reduce costs and risk for the environment
- Management of blank media packing PWT
- Rational use of pesticides
Priority beneficiaries of the sub-Measure 4.1 Support for investments in agricultural holdings" with holdings that include at least one of the species for which there are special instructions ΟΦΠ.
Advisory for climate change
- Advice relating to actions for the mitigation of climate change or adaptation of agriculture in this
- Advice concerning the use of by-products, wastes, residues & other raw materials, non-food, for the purposes of the bio-economy
To active farmers with priority given to the beneficiaries of the Measure 10 "Agri-environmental and climate measures" and the sub-Measure 4.1 Support for investments in agricultural holdings"
- Advice concerning the reduction of emissions of greenhouse gases and ammonia from agricultural activities
In priority to the holders of animal or mixed farms with cattle of more than 20 animals.
Advisory for the proper implementation of measures 10,11
- Advice relating to the understanding and proper implementation of the commitments resulting from the even. (EU) no 834/2007 on organic production of agricultural products and the best practices and the benefits of organic production
Farmers regulations in the system of control and certification of organic products with priority given to the beneficiaries of the sub - Measure 11.1 "Aid for the conversion to organic practices and methods".
- Advice relating to the understanding and correct implementation of the commitments of the actions of the measure 10 "Agri-environmental and climate measures", as well as the minimum requirements laid down by national legislation and shall apply to these actions
Beneficiaries of the Measure 10 "Agri-environmental and climate measures". They can't be beneficiaries the beneficiaries of the Actions 10.01.04 "Reduce agricultural water pollution – a Commitment C (Green fertilization with ground cover plants in the arboretum)" and 10.01.08 "Application of the method of sexual confusion of μικρολεπιδόπτερων".
Counseling to improve sustainability and competitiveness of agricultural holdings increase in value-added agricultural product
- Technical support for adoption and implementation of innovation in the agricultural holding and technological modernization of including the introduction and use of information and communication technologies
- Tips on the achievement of sectoral integration and vertical integration of agricultural holdings
Priority beneficiaries of the sub-Measures 6.1 "Aid for setting up a company of young farmers", 6.3 "Aid for the establishment of the enterprise for the development of small agricultural holdings" and Action 4.1.1 "Implementation of investments that contribute to the competitiveness of the farm", the sub-Measure 4.1 Support for investments in agricultural holdings".
- Technical and economic advice on the reduction of production costs and an increase in the family income, with a view to the sustainability of the farm
- Tips on orientation, small especially farm, in the market
Priority beneficiaries of the sub-Measure 6.3 "Aid for the establishment of the enterprise for the development of small farms and farms with similar characteristics of sustainability.
- Expert advice to farmers who undertake, for the first time activity
Priority beneficiaries of the sub-Measure 6.1 "Aid for setting up a company of young farmers" and in new/new entrants farmers aged up to 40 years, and with typical performance input holding in excess of 8,000 €.
- Companies to make publicly available by appropriate means and to provide the necessary information on their website, on their integration in the sub-Measure, e.x. name, institution, contact information, consultancy services and the terms of service, in order to inform the potential beneficiaries for the duration of the implementation.
- The website of the agency is accessible and Disability
- In case the candidate provider has a website with the provision of electronic services to the recipient, with the use of a personal account (access via username and password), this should be accessible by fixed and/or from mobile devices via the main browsers and operating systems in the market (MS Edge, Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari). Such a service should serve or at least to facilitate the provision of advice. E.x. may include general information about the Measure 2 and FAS, individual updates, and information, as agreed visits to the farm or other on the progress of the advisory, possibility of sharing files and custom hardware advisory, bulletins, documentation with specialized articles etc.